RSS

KWKT article

29 Nov
Update: Report on twins death in Thanksgiving fire
By Katelin Kelly – Reporter
Monday, November 29, 2010 – 2:18pm

An updated report on the death of the two-year-old twins who died in a house fire on Thanksgiving says, the children died from burns and smoke inhalation.

The twin’ mother, Crystal Coleman, was trying to save her sons, Trevor and Leland Coleman, from their burning house in Gatesville.

Ms. Coleman was treated for her injuries at Coryell Memorial Hospital, and later released.

Police say a heater could have started the fire, but further investigation may take place.

Advertisements
 

Tags: , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: